You will be a part of the Neural DSP development team, building and maintaining the next generation of the most advanced audio hardware products on the planet.
You will also be the connecting link between manufacturing, and hardware development, providing valuable feedback and documentation to improve the reliability of future revisions and product designs.
The Embedded Systems Engineer will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of new and existing features for our embedded products.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, or equivalent experience in software engineering;
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ language;
- Strong knowledge of Linux / Posix programming;
- Good understanding of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl);
- Experience in Linux kernel device driver programming and U-Boot customization;
- Good experience at least in one of the following: Buildroot, Yocto;
- Experience programming MCUs and RTOS such as FreeRTOs;
- Good understanding of hardware schematics;
- Experience in using software development tools for source control like Git, Jira, and bitbucket for continuous integration, etc;
- Comfortable working autonomously in a dynamic and vibrant environment.
- Background in music playing or production and DAWs;
- Electronics manufacturing experience.
The position can either be part-time or full-time and it is remote.