You will be a part of the Neural DSP development team, building and maintaining the next generation of the most advanced audio hardware products on the planet.
You will also be the connecting link between manufacturing, and hardware development, providing valuable feedback and documentation to improve the reliability of future revisions and product designs.
The Circuit Designer Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of the new generation of digital and analog audio products.
- At least 8 years of proven track record designing mixed-signal circuits.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, or equivalent in Electronics / Electrical engineering.
- Applied knowledge and experience designing high-performance analog and digital systems.
- Experience designing systems with a focus on DFM, DFT and EMC.
- Low-noise analog circuit design.
- Work and collaborate with mechanical engineers.
- Comfortable working autonomously in a dynamic and vibrant environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot, isolate faults and identify solutions.
- Signal analysis, debugging, assembly, and testing of integrated circuits and their components.
- Experience with reviewing existing systems with a view to reduce complexity, provide cost-down and improve reliability.
- Experience with Altium 365.
- Measurement experience using digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, DAQs and other equipment to measure, analyze and troubleshoot electrical systems.
- Proficient in high-density/high-speed design (10 layers or more).
- Background in music playing or production and DAWs.
- Electronics manufacturing experience.
The position can either be part or full-time and it is remote.